Gemmos (gemmotherapy) are sold in 1.7 fluid oz. (50ml) bottles.
Average use is 1 bottle a month (using 20 – 40 drops per day).
- Hypoagammaglobulinemia, increasing the liver’s ability to make globulin
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Fibrosclerotic remedy of the respiratory and renal systems
- Powerful immuno-stimulant properties
- Antiallergenic and antihistamine properties
- Lowers cholesterol, uric acid, and urea
- Respiratory system: pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema
- Renal system: nephroangiosclerosis, interstitial nephritis, renal insufficiency, renal lithiasis, uric lithiasis
- Immune system: good in hypogammaglobulinemia, increasing immunoglobulin. Anergy, allergies, infections
- Vascular system: atheromatosis, reduces cholesterol, celiac disease when associated with low globulin