Contact Us For Paid Homeopathic Practitioner Consulting Services
- We service all clients in the USA only.
- We service clients via phone and Skype consultations and also provide consulting services by email.
- Our team includes highly experienced Homeopathic Practitioners who offer homeopathic care for a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions.
- Our Homeopathic Practitioners have many years of professional experience and have worked with hundreds of clients for many types of acute and chronic health issues.
- We offer homeopathic remedy and nutrition product guidance for many types of acute, first aid and chronic health care conditions.
- We use homeopathy as well as targeted nutritional supplements to help clients rebalance their body and achieve improved health.
About Paid Consulting Services Include:
- Acute Homeopathic Care consultations by email ($150 for 7 consecutive days)
- Banerji Protocol consultations
- Chronic Homeopathic Care consultation $375 for 1.5 hours.
- Hair testing (HTMA) is available at www.HTMAexperts.com for $150 for comprehensive testing. Hair Testing is an affordable, accurate and non-invasive way to learn about your body’s unique biomedical status. Hair testing is 100% reliable and has been used for over many decades. The hair testing lab provide a detailed report of your minerals and heavy metals. Hair tests reflect actual tissue content over the past several months and can be used to coordinate your health care with a customized nutrition plan and homeopathy that will help to address the specific health issues.
Our Clients Include
- Infants and Children: Including those diagnosed with ADHD, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism (ASD), Infants and Baby Care, Behavioral Issues, Childhood Diseases, Eating Disorders, Developmental Delays, Eating Disorders, Emotional Issues, Failure To Thrive, Food Sensitivities, Gut Dysbiosis, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Learning Disabilities, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), PANDAS, Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Sleep Disorders, Speech and Language Delay, and Vaccine Injury.
- Women of All Ages: Including those diagnosed with Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression, Emotional Trauma, Fibromyalgia, Grief Issues, Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Infertility and Conception, Lichen Planus, Menopause, Menstrual Issues, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Pregnancy Care, Premenstrual Syndrome, Postpartum Care, Sexual Difficulties, Ulcerative Colitis.
- Men: Including those diagnosed with Addictions, Allergies, Back Pain, Gastro-Intestinal Issues, Gout, Digestive Disorders, Hemorrhoids, Kidney Stones, Stress, Sports Injuries.