Pregnancy Homeopathic Remedies
Homeopathic remedies can help someone become pregnant naturally, feel much better during pregnancy and assist with birthing. Below are the most commonly used homeopathic remedies for pregnancy.
- Purchase Pregnancy Homeopathic Remedies here or search by remedy name here.
- Buy Pregnancy Cell Salts With Dosing Instructions here.
- Buy the Homeopathic Protocol For Pregnancy Support (8 months) here.
- Buy a Pregnancy Remedy Kit With 36 Remedies Here.
If your symptoms are severe or chronic (persistent)
consult a Certified Homeopathic Practitioner, your midwife and/or your general practitioner.
Homeopathy is ideal for women in their child bearing years as it is a gentle yet highly effective system of medicine. During pregnancy, some women will choose to live with the discomfort of minor complaints such as morning sickness or heartburn, rather than seek treatment because they are concerned about the possible side effects of orthodox medicines on their unborn child.
Homeopathic remedies are safe for both you and your growing baby! This is because only a minute amount of the active ingredient is used in their preparation and they are highly diluted and 100% non-toxic. Homeopathic remedies for pregnancy work by stimulating the body’s own healing powers. Good homeopathic treatment prior to conception can prepare you for a healthy pregnancy.
Stimulating your vitality in pregnancy with homeopathic treatment will automatically benefit your baby. By staying as healthy as possible during pregnancy, you are giving your baby the ideal conditions in which to thrive. An experienced Certified Homeopathic Practitioner can also offer advice on your diet and lifestyle to encourage a healthy pregnancy and birth. They will also provide birthing remedies, post natal care and ongoing baby care to your new baby.
Pregnancy Complaints Are Helped by Homeopathy
Physical and emotional changes during pregnancy may cause minor health problems. All these problems and more potentially complicated symptoms such as raised blood pressure, can also be helped by a Certified Homeopathic Practitioner.
- Back Ache
- Birthing Remedies
- Emotional distress
- Mood Swings
- Morning sickness
- Urinary trace infections or cystitis
Cells Salts For Pregnancy
The following schedule should be used for the duration of the pregnancy and the protocol for the last month continued for as long as the baby nurses.
Recommended Monthly Program – Buy These 5 Homeopathic Cell Salts here
Cell Salts Needed are: Calc Fluor 6X, Ferrum Phos 6X, Mag Phos 6X, Nat Mur 6X and Silicea 6X
- Month 1: Calc fluor 6x, Mag phos 6x, Ferr phos 6x
- Month 2: Calc fluor 6x, Mag phos 6x, Ferr phos 6x
- Month 3: Calc fluor 6x, Mag phos 6x, Nat mur 6x
- Month 4: Calc fluor 6x, Nat mur 6x, Silica 6x
- Month 5: Calc fluor 6x, Ferr phos 6x, Silica 6x
- Month 6: Calc fluor 6x, Mag phos 6x, Ferr phos 6x
- Month 7: Calc fluor 6x, Mag phos 6x, Nat mur 6x
- Month 8: Calc fluor 6x, Nat mur 6x, Silica 6x
- Month 9: Calc fluor 6x, Ferr phos 6x, Silica 6x this last protocol is continued as long as the mom is nursing.
Dosing: Take three to four pills of each remedy assigned for the month three times each day.
If you wish, you can also dissolve the pellets in four ounces of water and take a sip of this preparation three times a day.
Homemade Electrolyte Drink – “Labor Aid” Recipe
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups coconut water (fresh is best)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- a few drops of Rescue Remedy
- 1 Tbsp of liquid calcium/magnesium (if you can find a lemon flavored one- even better)
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and store it in a cooler and sip throughout your labor.