Birth Control and IVF Homeopathic Detox Programs
Homeopathic remedies can help to provide natural support for body rebalancing after birth control at any time or IVF at any time. Contact us to learn more.
About Homeopathic Detox Program for Birth Control and IVF Use
Birth Control and IVF Detox Programs are available for women of all ages, regardless of the type of birth control, the time of usage or how long ago it was taken.
Our services for Birth Control and IVF Detox Programs is available for clients living in the USA. Our associated Certified Homeopathic Practitioners are specialists with many years of clinical experience in reversing the symptoms of toxicity related to past birth control use using advanced homeopathic methods. Homeopathic rebalancing protocols, hair testing and targeted nutrient supports are used. Homeopathic rebalancing methods are highly effective in helping the body to reduce and remove high estrogen and related high copper toxicity that results from birth control use. The results are improved health, balanced hormones, reduced symptoms of copper toxicity and improved overall immune system function.
About The Birth Control and IVF Detox Program
- The Birth Control and IVF Detox Program is for those those with prior use of type of birth control, of any type and in any combination, for any amount of time.
- The monthly fees do not include the cost of hair testing (HTMA), or the required nutritional supplements or homeopathic remedies.
- This program requires ongoing Homeopathic Practitioner supervision and email based consultation services.
- Written dosing instructions are provided and a detailed online reporting is required to track progress in this program.
- The Course includes the advise of a Homeopathic Practitioner who is a specialist in birth control rebalancing protocols with many cases of birth control related health issues and 12+ year of practice expertise in this area.
- Enrolled clients will have access to purchase the required homeopathic remedies.
The Birth Control and IVT Detox Program Helps With These Types Of Health Issues
The Birth Control Detox & IVF Program covers a broad range of various types of health issues and symptoms related to toxicity from past birth control use, for any amount of time. These types of health issues can develop after birth control use and can be corrected with a homeopathic rebalancing program for birth control:
- Copper toxicity
- Breast or uterine cysts
- Cystitis – chronic
- Emotional issues
- Estrogen dominance
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Hormone imbalances
- Immune system functions
- Irregular menses
- Migraines related to hormones
- Mood swings at menses
- Neurological dysfunctions
- PMS – Premenstrual Syndrome
- Tumors of the uterus or breasts
Body Changes The Result From Synthetic Birth Control Pills and IVF Procedures
- Larger breasts
- Weight gain or loss
- Reduced or increased acne
- Emotional sensitivity right before your period
- Mood swings throughout your cycle
- Irregular bleeding or spotting
- Breast tenderness
- Decreased libido
How Birth Control Alters A Woman’s Health – Read about all the negative side effects of birth control pill use, both short and long term from the list below.
- All Types of Female Cancers Have Higher Risk On The Birth Control Pill
Birth control pills increase the risk of breast, ovarian and liver cancers.
- Alters Gut Flora
Birth control pills can change a woman’s normal flora, allowing yeast and other pathogenic organisms to thrive.
- Alters Mate Preferences – read this study!
Women who take birth control pills have an altered preference to mates.
- Causes Blood Clots and Strokes
Birth control pills increase the risk of blood clots and strokes. The risk hugely increases after age 35 and for women who smoke.
- Causes Depression
Shifts in thyroid function on the birth control pill is responsible for depression.
- Causes Heart Disease
Shifts in thyroid function on the birth control pill is responsible for heart disease.
- Causes Weight Gain
Shifts in thyroid function on the birth control pill is responsible for weight gain,
- Challenges Thyroid Function
Selenium, zinc and tyrosine are necessary for proper thyroid function.
- Contributes To Autoimmune Conditions
Oral contraceptives stimulate and artificial pregnancy and therefore stimulate a shift from the Th1 to the Th2 Immune Branch. This can produce an imbalance of the immune system perpetuating autoimmune conditions.
- Creates Estrogen Dominance
Use of birth control pills leas to a hormonal imbalance such as estrogen dominance.
- Depletes Essential Minerals
Birth control pills deplete selenium, zinc and the amino acid tyrosine.
- Depletes Vital Nutrients
Birth control pills deplete a woman’s body of folic acid, B12, and B6 vitamins. A deficiency in any of these may result in anemia, birth defects, depression and other serious conditions.
- Contains Lactose
Most oral contraceptives contain lactose as an inactive filler. This could be an issue for those with food intolerances including dairy and gluten intolerance issues.
- Decreases DHEA Production
Birth control pills lowers DHEA production. DHEA has been described as an anti-aging hormone. Many conditions, including autoimmune conditions, have been associated with low DHEA.
- Decreases Sexual Desire
Birth control pills can decrease sexual desire.
- Decreases Testatorone Production
Birth control pills suppress testosterone that women produce.
- Impairs Muscle Development, Despite Exercise
Birth control pills impairs a woman’s ability to build muscle even when they exercise.
- Increases the Risk of Infections
Birth Control pills thing the uterine lining making a women more prone to bacterial and viral infections including and HPV.
- Lowers Availability of T3 Free Thyroid by Increasing TBG
High dose estrogen contained in birth control pills increases the activity of TBG (Thyroxine Binding Globulin). TGB binds thyroid hormone. More circulating TGB leads to lower levels of free thyroid (FT3) hormone available for use by the body.
- Suppresses Natural Hormones
The hormones in birth control pills suppress the body’s natural production of estrogen and progesterone through a negative feedback loop mechanism. This prevents ovulation and thins the uterine lining.
- Turns Off Natural Estrogen and Progesterone Production
Birth control pills flood a woman’s body with high doses of artificial estrogen and progesterone. This causes the production of natural hormones to turn off, preventing ovulation and thinning the uterine lining.
- Weakens Bones and Causes Osteoporosis
Birth control pills can thin a woman’s bones leading to osteoporosis.
Homeopathic Clearing Programs Are Available For These Types Of Birth Control And Others Used For Women
- Eugynon ’30’
- Levonorgestral / Ethinylestradiol (Logynon)
- Desogestrel 150 mcg / Ethinylestradiol 20 mcg (Marvelon)
- Levonorgestral / Ethinylestradiol (Microgynon)
- Gestodene 75 mcg / Ethinylestradiol 30 mcg) (Minulet)
- Norgestral (Prempak)
- Norethisterone 1 mg / Ethinylestradios 35 mcg (Normin)
- Norgestrel 500 mcg (same as Levonorgestral) “Morning After Pill” (Schering PC4)
- Drospirenone / Ethinylestradiol (Yasmin)
- Co-Cyprindiol (Dianette)
- Apri Birth Control Pill Detox
- Beyaz Birth Control Pill Detox
- DES – Diethylstilbestrol Detox
- Diane Birth Control Pill Detox
- Depo-Provera Birth Control Injection Detox
- Desogen Birth Pill Control Detox
- Enpresse Birth Control Pills Detox
- Estradoil Detox
- Femara (Letrozole) Detox
- Fertility Hormones Detox
- Jolivette Birth Control Pill Detox
- Junel FE Birth Control Pill Detox
- Kariva Birth Control Pill Detox
- Kayleen Birth Control IUD Detox
- Loryna Birth Control Pill Detox
- Mirena Birth Control IUD Detox
- Minidril Birth Control Pill Detox
- Minerva-35 Birth Control Pill Detox
- Nora-BE Birth Control Pill Detox
- NuvaRing Vaginal Ring
- Ortho Novum 7-7-7 Birth Control Pill Detox
- Ortho Evra Birth Control Patch Detox
- Ortho Novum Birth Control Pill Detox
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen Birth Control Pill Detox
- Plan B “Morning After Pill” Birth Control Pill Detox
- Prometrium (Progesterone) Detox
- Seasonique Birth Control Pill Detox
- Skyla Birth Control IUD Detox
- Yarina Birth Control Pill Detox
- Yasmin Birth Control Pill Detox
- Yaz Birth Control Pill Detox
Client Testimonials About The Birth Control Detox Program
Migraine Headaches For Years – Gone With Homeopathy!
“For years I had severe headaches. It was affecting my life. I didn’t realize it was connected to my hormones and monthly cycles. It took me a long time to figure this out. A few days before my period I would get a severe headache that would have me miserable and in bed for a day. They seemed to get worse as time went on and last longer and longer. My primary physician gave me a prescription to help the headaches. While it did help my headache, it usually took a few hours to get under control but then I’d have awful side effects and overall I wouldn’t feel good. So I never wanted to take the drug because what good is that if it takes away the head pain but then your entire body inside and out feels awful? My friend said I should get in contact with this website. It was the best decision!
She was very thorough and did an in depth review of my health history and knew exactly what plan of action was needed! She suggested it was important to do a birth control detox. I didn’t realize how much I needed this! But I’m thankful she did! She gets to the root of the problem where pharmaceuticals suppress it. She is right by your side and guides you through the entire detox cycle. She is very quick to respond and cares about her clients. She puts a lot heart into helping her clients. Since the Birth Control Detox my headaches are less intense and actually this last month I did not even get a headache before starting my cycle. So my cycle actually snuck up on me because I was expecting to get a headache first but didn’t! I can’t thank you enough!” (Chrissy, mom of 2, Illinois, USA. Posted April 2022)
Improved Health And Weight Loss After Birth Control Detox
“I began supervising my birth control detox in April 2018. I was 36 with an impressively suppressive history of antibiotics, antivirals, Botox, steroids, vaccines, over-the-counters, and birth control use. Through gentle homeopathic clearings, I methodically peeled off each suppressive layer. In the process, she also helped me peel off well over 20 pounds. As of September 2020, I’m 39. This is the healthiest, trimmest, and fittest – and happiest – I’ve been in my entire adult life.
Ten pounds effortlessly vanished during the birth control detox. Most of the weight came from the hips and upper thighs. My body shape actually changed: no more pear shape. During the antibiotic detox, eight pounds rapidly appeared; however, this disappeared during the twelve week detox as my GI system healed. Since, the continued weight loss has been steady – and permanent. The most drastic weight loss occurred during the flu shot detox. I’d received the vaccine 9 years earlier. Over the 12 week detox period, more than 12 pounds melted away. I’m continuing to lose inches since completing this clearing. My hips and thighs are as lean as college cheerleading days.
I take the Trace Minerals recommended after an HTMA hair test and follow the suggested dietary guidelines based on the mineral analysis report. These minerals provide much energy, and I joined a gym after a multi-year hiatus.
Thanks to this program, I recently celebrated my third month being migraine free. Since 2005, a migraine per week minimum was the norm. Throughout my 20’s and most of my 30’s, no matter what I did, my weight plateaued, 1/2 pound weight gains added up, and I stayed on a caffeine/sugar/medicine cycle thanks to the debilitating migraines. Not anymore. Thanks to homeopathy, 39 looks to be the best yet! (Mom of 1, Alabama, USA. July 2021)
Birth Control Detox and Other Prescription Drugs Detoxed With Success
“In January 2004, I started the birth control pill continuing through January 2011. By 2006, I routinely suffered migraines, insomnia, and GI upsets but attributed these to the stress of law school. By 2008, I popped OTC’s for a variety of persistent ailments on a daily basis. During our initial Skype session, the Homeopath immediately noted my 7 years of birth control use and recommended the detox. Following a HTMA hair test, I started Trace Minerals (and continue to the present). During the birth control detox, I quickly shed perpetual bloat, lost 10 pounds, and also experienced less frequent migraines. Sleep greatly improved, and I shook free the previously all-consuming general malaise. I sweated profusely through this detox – and it did not always smell very ladylike. At the detox’s conclusion, the change was amazing! Had we stopped after this single detox, my life would have been permanently and significantly improved, but we pressed forward due to my substantial pharmaceutical use. (Mother, age 38, USA, May 2021)
Birth Control Pill Detoxification Over 12 Weeks by a Mom, Age 49
“I just finished up a Birth Control Pill Detoxification Program. I am 48 years old, and was on the birth control pill for approximately 6 years in my 20’s. During the clearing, I started to feel “lighter”, my energy levels became much more consistent and higher, and my mood leveled out, with less mood swings. I had a few exteriorizations, a few headaches which the Practitioner explained could happen when the hormones were changing, and a little breakout under my nose with a sore on my tongue, but besides those exteriorizations, the detoxification process was easy and painless. Before the clearing, my body started developing cysts in my breasts, as confirmed by ultrasound, and I am excited to see if this clearing will halt or reverse this process! (Susan, Mother of 2, Colorado, USA, November 2017)
Birth Control Pill Detoxification Over 12 Weeks by a Mom, Age 38
“The Homeopathic Practitioner been helping take care of my family and I for over 7 years now. I watched a video about all the side effects and the lasting effects of birth control pills. Since I was only on them for a combined amount of about 3 years and had been off for quite awhile I always thought I didn’t have to worry. After watching the video, I felt differently about that and decided to do the birth control rebalancing program and am so glad I did.
Within a few days of starting the protocol, I began to sleep much deeper and started to remember my dreams again. I also began having normal bowel movements again. The last 2 cycles that I had is where I noticed the biggest changes. I didn’t have the soreness and sensitivity in my nipples the week prior to starting my period that I had been having. Nor did I have the cramping during my period. I would always have to take magnesium to help with the cramping and I didn’t feel any discomfort! I also realized that I didn’t have any night sweats that I would have off and on the week prior and shortly after my period ended as my hormones were shifting. These changes made me see that the birth control pills were still causing me issues even though I have been off of them for over 10 years! I am so thankful for the Homeopath telling me about this and her knowledge and expertise! She is a blessing to my family and I and the countless others she has helped. Thank you for all your hard work and continuous studies.” (Ashley, Registered Nurse, Mother of 2, Texas, USA, January 2018)
Birth Control Pill Detoxification Over 12 Weeks by a Mom, Age 40
“From January 2004 to January 2011, I took the birth control pill. By mid-2007, migraines, constant sinus pressure, acid reflux, and insomnia were the norm. I attributed these to the stress of law school/practice. After stopping the birth control pill I felt better, but the aforementioned ailments remained.
In July 2011, we learned we were pregnant. Since the birth of our son, I’ve experienced recurrent sore throats, ongoing sinus pressure and headaches, migraines, severe left jaw pain, left shoulder/arm/hand pain with the loss of some fine motor skills in the hand, chronic fatigue, and anxiety. Menses were scanty and painful. Sleep was intermittent. I sweated profusely – and sometimes it smelled quite unladylike. Skin was dull. Allergies to food and cosmetics were skyrocketing. A mental fog kept me bogged down. Everything felt overwhelming. I told myself this was all from the stress of our son’s difficulties. The Homeopath explained that these ill effects were the birth control pill still wreaking internal havoc.
The 3 month Birth Control Detox Program changed my life! No more migraines, no more chronic sinus pressure, a healthy GI system, regular menses, deep sleep, drastically less and infrequent joint pain, mental clarity, and no more fatigue – but plenty of energy. The tell-tale sign the detox is working is the reliving of symptoms, but for a short time – and sometimes the last. Around one month into the rebalancing program, I had a HTMA hair test performed and began the prescribed supplements and diet. This turbo-boosted my well-being. And, hello, bright skin and some weight loss.
I didn’t realize how horribly I felt on a daily basis until this rebalancing program eliminated the perpetual aches, exhaustion, and general malaise. Today’s energy level reminds me more of how I felt in high school – which was great.
My husband has never known me without chronic stress, migraines, and fatigue. My son has never had a mother not riddled with anxiety, joint pain, and the drain of constant sinus issues. Now, they have someone more joyful, affectionate, patient, and engaged. Our lives are much happier. (Mother and Attorney, Alabama, USA, August 2018)
Natural Fertility Program and Birth Control Detox Success!
“Thank you so much for helping me conceive my little boy. He is PERFECT! I (like many others) spent basically my whole adult life worried about an unplanned pregnancy. Over the course of 17+years I was on every form of birth control this website but didn’t reach out hoping I would conceive on my own.
I was referred to a fertility clinic by my OBGYN for “unexplained infertility” after trying for 9 months on my own. When I say I tried.. I TRIED. Ovulation strips and supplements and every ovulation tracking app and gadget I ran across. My periods and labs were “perfect” but still no baby. Finally, I ran back across this website (I remember the site because of the bright pink background) and decided to reach out because I was looking for a natural and holistic approach to conceiving.
At first, I was disappointed that the Homeopath suggest we NOT try for the 3 months of the rebalancing program but I believed in the process and agreed. Spoiler alert – I got pregnant with my super baby IMMEDIATELY after completing the Birth Control Detox Program at 35 years old!
I am so happy I decided to wait for my body to be 100% rid of the birth control toxins. At the time I had no idea what complications could arise from conceiving with so many toxins running through my system.
Not only was I able to conceive immediately but I had The EASIEST pregnancy I’ve ever heard of – NO Sickness/Nausea, reflux/heartburn, hemorrhoids, stretch marks…NOTHING! The birth was easier than the pregnancy – 100% natural, no drugs or interventions. Six hours after my water broke I caught my son myself in the birth pool- he was even born breech!
I highly suggest doing a Birth Control Detox Program! Do the work, don’t give up hope and it WILL pay off. Sending light, love and baby dust to all! (Allison, new mother at age 35, Texas, USA. February 2021.)
Homeopathic Detox Program For DES – Diethylstilbestrol
We also offer an effective 12 week (3 month) homeopathic clearing program for DES women, their DES sons and DES daughters, as well as DES grandsons and DES granddaughters.
About Diethylstilbestrol (DES)
DES also known formerly as stilboestrol, is a synthetic, nonsteroidal estrogen of the stilbestrol group that was first synthesized in 1938 to prevent premature births. It is also classified as an endocrine disruptor.
- From about 1940 to 1971, DES was given to pregnant women in the mistaken belief it would reduce the risk of pregnancy complications and losses.
- As a result, an estimated 5-10 million pregnant women and the children born of these pregnancies were exposed to DES.
- Physicians prescribed DES to pregnant women on the theory that miscarriages and premature births occurred because some pregnant women did not produce enough estrogen naturally. At the time, physicians thought DES was safe and would prevent miscarriages and pre-term (early) births.
- In 1953, published research showed that DES did not prevent miscarriages or premature births.
- In 1971, DES was shown to cause clear cell carcinoma, a rare vaginal tumor, in girls and women who had been exposed to this drug in utero.
- The US Food and Drug Administration subsequently withdrew approval of DES as a treatment for pregnant women. In 1971, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a Drug Bulletin advising physicians to stop prescribing DES to pregnant women. The FDA warning was based on a study published in 1971 that identified DES as a cause of a rare vaginal cancer in girls and young women who had been exposed to DES before birth (in the womb).
- Follow-up studies have indicated that DES also has the potential to cause a variety of significant adverse medical complications during the lifetimes of those exposed.
- The US National Cancer Institute recommends women born to mothers who took DES undergo special medical exams on a regular basis to screen for complications as a result of the drug.
- Individuals who were exposed to DES during their mothers’ pregnancies are commonly referred to as “DES daughters” and “DES sons” (also DES grandaughters, DES grandsons).
- The news that DES could be harmful led to a national effort to find women prescribed DES while pregnant and notify them of the potential DES-related health problems. Physicians reviewed patients’ medical records and notified women who had been prescribed DES. As a result of this effort, many women were made aware of the DES health risk known at that time, known as clear cell adenocarcinoma (CCA), a rare vaginal cancer.
- Women were encouraged to have their DES-exposed daughters screened regularly by a gynecologist because CCA was found in girls as young as 8 years old.
- Researchers studied the health of these DES-exposed cohorts for more than 20 years. Much of what is known about DES-related health risks is the result of these long-term studies. For more information on these cohort studies, click here.
- There is no medical test (such as blood, urine, or skin analysis) can detect DES exposure.
- To assess whether you may have been exposed to DES and to learn what you can do about DES, refer to the Interactive DES Self-Assessment Guide, and What You Can Do About DES.
- All DES-exposed persons are at an increased risk for developing some health problems when compared with persons who were not exposed to DES. All of the health problems related to DES exposure also can occur in persons who were not exposed to DES. CDC’s DES update provides information on DES-related health effects.
- Many companies manufactured DES and similar synthetic drugs. In 1976, the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) published a list of the most commonly used names and spellings for DES and similar drugs.