Banerji Protocol For Antibiotic Use (2 months) Used Immediately After Antibiotics
Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphora 200 (1 vial is included with your purchase). Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphor dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
Banerji Protocol For Antibiotic Use (2 months)
- Nux Vomica 200CK – take 2 pills once daily for 3 days after antibiotic use.
- This remedy is used when the gut is disordered and for constipation that occurs after antibiotic use.
- Next take Chelidonium 30C as 2 pills at the same time with Nux Vomica 200C twice daily.
- Mixed with means that these remedies are taken at the same time, in the mouth.
- Both of these remedies are taken 2 times daily for about 2 months.
- This order contains 2 vials (80 pills per vial – Boiron) of Chelidonium and Nux Vomica for about 2 months of dosing.
- The Banerji protocol for antibiotics is use especially for stomach pains with incomplete bowel movement after antibiotic use.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.