Banerji Protocol For Antibiotics – Used Immediately After Antibiotics
Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphor 200. Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphor dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
Banerji Protocol For Antibiotics
- Nux Vomica 200C – take 2 pills dry once daily for 3 days after antibiotic use.
- This remedy is used when the gut is disordered and for constipation that occurs after antibiotic use.
- Next take Chelidonium 30C at the same time Nux Vomica 200C.
- Mixed with means that these remedies are taken at the same time, in the mouth.
- Both of these remedies are taken 2 times daily for about 6 weeks.
- The Banerji protocol for antibiotics is use especially for stomach pains with incomplete bowel movement after antibiotic use.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.