Also known as White Birch. Also known as Betula Pubescens.
Gemmos (gemmotherapy) are sold in 2 fluid oz. (60ml) bottles.
Average use is 1 bottle a month (using 20 – 40 drops per day).
- Combine with Alnus glutinosa (European Alder) for chronic inflammation.
- Combine with Quercus robur (European Oak) for soft bleeding gums, loose teeth.
Affinity: Immune system; liver; metabolism.
Indicated For: Stimulates the immune system; promotes the detoxifying function of the liver; useful in dysmetabolic illnesses such as gout. Acts as an antihistamine, facilitates thyroid function, degenerative inflammatory diseases, gout, periodontitis, puberty, menopause, finger arthritis, pyorrhea, myocarditis.
- Deeper action than Betula verrucosa
- Intense diuretic, kidney drainage
- Stimulates Kupffer cells of the liver, liver drainage
- Stimulates bone regeneration
- Good for skin conditions and valuable in rheumatic diseases
- Activates the diuresis and elimination of organ wastes
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, remineralising, and anti-thrombotic properties
- Fatigue, particularly in the elderly
- Joint pain
- Upper respiratory infections (bronchitis, pleurisy, colds, flu, pharyngitis, sinusitis)
- Bone fractures and decalcification
- Impotence and sexual asthenia