Gemmos (gemmotherapy) are sold in 1.7 fluid oz. (50ml) bottles.
Average use is 1 bottle a month (using 20 – 40 drops per day).
- The honeysuckle restores the hepatic function in case of hepatomegaly (enlargement of the liver), jaundice, acute and chronic hepatitis.
- It is active in case of splenomegaly (dilated spleen).
- As antispasmodic, it facilitates the rebalancing of the biliary function.
Respiratory system: relieves bronchial congestion and expectorant, it’s indicated in the case of:
- Hacking cough and convulsive during infection of the superior respiratory tracts.
- Cough and of spasmodic asthma.
- Laryngitis with hoarseness and aphonia
- Gout, gouty rheumatism and distorting.
- Rheumatoid arthritis , evolutionary chronic polyarthritis
- Stiffening Spondylitis.
- Cervicitis (inflammation of the uterine cervix
- Coronarites, peristalsis of the cardiac muscle