Camilia® Teething Relief Liquid (10 or 30 doses)
- Chamomilla 9C HPUS – Relieves teething pain accompanied by irritability
- Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS – Relieves painful gums
- Rheum officinale 5C HPUS – Relieves minor digestive disorders associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
Camilia temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability, as well as minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething.* Camilia does not interact with other medications, it is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions, and there is no risk of overdose or numbing your baby’s gag reflex. The sterile, single-use liquid doses are preservative-free and help to avoid contamination. They do not contain benzocaine, alcohol, flavors, dyes, lactose, sugar or artificial sweeteners. Recommended for babies one month and up, Camilia works best when taken at the first sign of teething.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of teething, including painful gums and irritability
- Helps in relieving minor digestive disorders sometimes associated with teething
- Sterile single-use liquid oral doses
- Benzocaine and preservative free