Also known as Dogwood.
Gemmos (gemmotherapy) are sold in 1.7 fluid oz. (50ml) bottles.
Average use is 1 bottle a month (using 20 – 40 drops per day).
- Brings endocrine function into balance
- Anti-necrotic (in first stages of post infarct)
- Anticoagulant (for sticky, thick, or elevated platelets)
- Enhances the normal physiology of clotting, thereby maintaining blood fluidity
- Helps impending infarction
- Anti-necrotic properties on tissues
- Drains arteries on the arterial level and is anti-inflammatory
- Anti-thrombotic remedy
- Stimulates bone marrow
- Stimulates kupffer cells of the liver
- Cardiovascular system: acute thrombosis, acute necrosis, infarction (first stages), post stent surgery, coronary insufficiency, coronaritis
- Bipolar disorder: issues of blood coagulation- anticoagulant when heparin resistance test is high
- Tonic action on arteries during atherosclerosis
- Renal system: active in nephrosis
- Glandular system: (for endrocrine balancing through drainage): major remedy for hypothyroidism with thyrotoxicosis, goitre, exopthalmia