Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Banerji Protocol For Smoke Inhalation
Banerji Protocol For Banerji Protocol For Smoke Inhalation
- Arnica 30C: This is the first remedy to use for the stress on the whole body due to smoke inhalation.
- Ipeccac 30C (Ipecacuanha): For coughing that is an especially gagging cough from inhaling too much smoke or air of poor quality
- Arnica 30 and Ipecac 30 can be alternated within minutes of each other, as necessary until normal breathing is restored.
- This above combination may be needed for extended periods of time until the condition is resolved.
- Euphrasia 30C is a best choice when the eyes stream and burn due to smoke inhilation.
- Carbo Veg 30C is indicated if you feel as though there isn’t enough oxygen getting into the lungs and you have “air hunger”.
- You may use all the remedies at the same time and rotate them as long as you keep b 30 minutes between doses.
- All doses are with 2 pills dry dissolved on the tongue as long as any of the symptoms are present.
- Keep all doses of all remedies 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing and from each other.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.