Banerji Protocol For Mold
The remedies in this protocol will ship from two homeopathic suppliers and will arrive at different times.
Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphora 200. Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphora dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
- On the second day, begin taking RhinAllergy® (formerly Sabadil), a homeopathic combination remedy for allergies.
- Follow the directions on the RhinAllergy® package for dosing this combination allergy remedy.
- Take Nat sulph 6X between 2 to 4 times daily.
- Dose Arsenicum album 30C, dose as 2 pills, twice daily especially if there is sneezing and itching.
- Stop this protocol when symptoms have substantially lessened, and start it back up again if and when needed.
- Keep all remedy doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.