Banerji Protocol For Contracted Measles or Rubella
For professional Homeopath guidance with any Banerji Protocol please contact us.
The remedies in this protocol will ship from two homeopathic suppliers and will arrive at different times.
Measles is a viral infection and suppressive medications should not be given because they can cause complications. The homeopathic protocol is safe and reliable.
Banerji Protocol For Measles or Rubella
- Byronia alba 200CK given as 2 pills for 2 doses daily.
- Bell. 6C in liquid, for a high temperature give one dose of 2 drops in a tablespoon of water, every 30 minutes until the temperature is stable.
- For the accompanying colds and coughs, Ipecac (Ipecacaunha) 30C is given as one dose of 2 pills every hour as needed.
- Take each remedy until symptoms are improved.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.