Banerji Protocol For Colds And Flu
For professional Homeopath guidance with any Banerji Protocol please contact us.
To reduce duration, you must give within the first 12-24 hours. Give the remedy below at first sign of sore throat, cold or onset of flu-like symptoms. By dosing right away, you may be able to stop or reduce the intensity of the illness. Follow this protocol on each exposure for a cold or onset of flu-like symptoms.
Banerji Protocol For Colds and Flu
- Give this at first sign of cold or flu symptoms, if you act within the first 12-24 hours.
- Arsenicum album 12C.
- Dose as 2 pills for one dose and give it twice daily on the first day.
- Continue dosing until symptoms improve.
- Also give the Arsenicum album 12C as dose to others in the family in the same manner who have also been exposed to someone with cold or flu symptom as well.
- This order contains 2 vials (80 pills per vial – Boiron) to have enough for dosing one person plus other family members.
- Keep all remedy doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.