Metasomer® Telemorase Natural Skin Cream (30 ml)
Read also about Nano Soma@ Spray
Metasomer Telomerase Natural Skin Cream (US patent 8,722,093 Metadichol®) is a nanoemulsion of long-chain alcohols found in many foods.
Here is an illustration of the Metasomer Telomerase Natural Skin Cream at work:
From our experience, those who have try the Metasomer Telomerase Natural Skin Cream simply LOVE it!!!
The Metasomer Telomerase Natural Skin Cream brings the magic of Metadichol®/NANO SOMA to a skin cream.
The key ingredient (US patents 8,722,093, 9,006,292 and 9,034,383 Metadichol®) is a nanoemulsion of long-chain alcohols found in many foods. It is commonly called policosanol and is present in unrefined foods such as rice, sugar cane and wheat.
Metasomer Telomerase Natural Skin Cream is made from natural ingredients.
- Rejuvenates the look and feel of the skin
- Supports normal healing
- Triggers natural Vitamin C production in the skin
- Apply to your face and other parts of your body as needed.
- Contents: 1 fl. oz. (30 ml)
- Water, Hemisqualane neossance, Glycerin, Cetostearyl alcohol, Oilwax, Vitamin E TPGS, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan gum, Policosanols, Sucrose monolaurate, Potassium sorbate, Hyaluronic acid, Citric acid monohydrate, Fragrance (vanilla milk)
- Ingredients are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
Testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to and authorized by the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. If you have a medical condition or health concern, see your healthcare provider.