Gemmos (gemmotherapy) are sold in 1 fluid oz. (29ml) bottles.
Average use is 1 bottle a month (using 20 – 40 drops per day).
Indicated For: Excellent liver and kidney drainer, renal insufficiency, hepatitis, urine retention, urethritis, pyelonephritis, hyperglycemia, high cholesterol, uric acid, liver cirrhosis.
- Liver drainage
- Regeneration of liver damage
- Electrolyte balance
- Clearifier of the liver/kidneys
- Reduces cholesterol/ uric acid/ glucose levels in the blood
- Normalises the ionic balance
- Hepatic: indicated in hepatic insufficiency, liver failure, alcohol induced cirrhosis, portal hypertension, ascites, chronic hepatitis, drug poisoning, alcohol and toxic induced hepatitis, gallbladder detoxification, fatty liver
- Metabolic: Type II diabetes
- Renal: as a powerful diuretic, it is used in ascites and edema, hyperuricemia, ocxalic stones/ urinary lithiasis
- Cardiovascular: Hypercholesterolemia, aortic narrowing, atherosclerosis
- Musculoskeletal: Rheumatism, Osteomalacia
- Other: Allergies.