Banerji Protocol For Boils (Acute Use)
For professional Homeopath guidance with any Banerji Protocol please contact us.
- Hepar Sulphur 6C mixed with (or taken together with) Belladonna 30C.
- Dose 2 pills every 2 hours when the abscess is quite acute and if there is pain.
If the infection doesn’t begin to change within a reasonable amount of time, then use this second list of remedies for the extended Banerji Protocol:
- Alternate between Hepar Sulphur 6C and Hypericum Perforatum 200C mixed with Arsenicum album 3C, every 3 hours until greatly improved. Dose during waking hours.
- This order contains 1 vial (80 pills per vial – Boiron) of Hepar Sulphur, Hypericum Perforatum and Arsenicum album to have enough for acute dosing.
- Take the remedies until symptoms have improved.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.