Banerji Protocol For Bed Sores (3 months)
Bed sores result from the pressure of those bedridden and are pressure ulcers which become very difficult to repair if they take hold due to the reduced immune state because of the person’s primary illness.
For professional Homeopath guidance with any Banerji Protocol please contact us.
Banerji Protocol For Bed Sores
- Hepar sulphur calcareum 200CK and Arsenicum album 200CK taken at the same time.
- Dose 2 pills of each and give two times daily.
- In severe cases, increase the dose to 2 pills of each, taken at the same time and give them 4 times daily.
- This order contains 5 vials (80 pills per vial – Boiron) of Hepar sulphur calcareum and Arsenicum album to have enough for up to 3 months of dosing.
- Continue until symptoms are relieved, this can take several weeks or even months.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.