Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphora 200. Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphora dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
Banerji Protocol For Allergic Rhinitis (Allergies with Sneezing)
- Calcarea carbonica 1M in liquid.
- Dose as one dose of 2 drops in a tablespoon of water, given one time per week for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Arsenicum album 6C.
- Dose one dose of 2 pills every one hour in acute situations for sneezing.
- The Arsenicum album 6C is repeated frequently due to sneezing from allergies.
- Continue dosing at least 4 to 6 weeks or until symptoms improve.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.