Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphora 200. Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphora dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
Banerji Protocol For Allergic Rhinitis (Allergies with Sneezing)
- Calcarea carbonica 1M in liquid.
- Dose as one dose of 10 drops in a tablespoon of water, given one time per week for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Arsenicum album 6C doses one dose of 2 pills every one hour in acute situations for sneezing.
- The Arsenicum album 6C is repeated frequently due to sneezing from allergies.
- This order contains 1 vial (280 pills per vial) of Arsenicum Album and 1 bottle of Calc Carb to have enough for 3 months of dosing
- Continue dosing at least 2 – 3 month or until symptoms improve.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.