NANO SOMA® Spray (30 ml) – 1 Bottle
Read more about Nano Soma here.
Download Nano Soma Usage Instructions which will be linked in your order on confirmation.
- NANO SOMA (US patents 8,722,093, 9,006,292 and 9,034,383 Metadichol®) is a nanoemulsion of long-chain alcohols found in many foods.
- It is commonly called policosanol and is present in unrefined foods such as rice, sugar cane and wheat.
- NANO SOMA does not heal, treat or cure anything. Rather, it supports the body’s natural healthy processes, stimulating the body to take care of itself in powerful, natural ways.
- The holy grail of immune system support, our patented spray formula maintains energy and supports the immune system.*
- This plant-based, five-ingredient emulsion containing nano policosanol delivers a safe, revolutionary product that helps support normal body functions.*
NANO SOMA adapts to the body with consistent supplementation. Take five sprays daily in your mouth or as directed.*
- Support a healthy immune system*
- Strengthens the body’s natural Vitamin C levels*
- Supports joint and muscular health*
- Strengthens the body’s natural defenses against pathological bacteria, viruses, and fungi*
- Supports normal healing processes*
- Supports healthy metabolism and cardiovascular health*
- Boosts stamina and supports energy levels
- Spray 5 sprays/day in your mouth.
- 5 sprays once/day will use one 30ml bottle in 30 or more days, less days if you use more than 5 sprays.
- 1 fl. oz. (30 ml)
- Nano Policosanol, Vitamin E, Water, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester, Citric Acid
- Shelf life: 3 years
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to and authorized by the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. If you have a medical condition or health concern, see your healthcare provider.