Banerji Protocol For Hypothyroid (Low Thyroid)
Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphora 200. Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphora dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
Banerji Protocol For Hypothyroidism (Low Thyroid)
- Bromium 6C dosed as 2 pills and given twice daily.
- Lycopodium clavatum 200C given as 2 doses per day.
- Take these remedies for about 3 months then reassess the status of the thyroid with a blood panel via a doctor and symptoms.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.