Banerji Protocol For Contracted Cholera
- Arsenicum Album 200CK in liquid.
- Taken as one dose of 2 drops in a tablespoon of water, at the beginning of this protocol.
- Veratrum album 200CK + Cuprum metallicum 6C.
- Dose as 2 pills of each taken at the same time, or one taken after the other every 2 hours
- Repeat after the passing of very stool or after each vomiting.
- Continue dosing at least 8 to 10 weeks or until symptoms improve.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We recommend that no more than four (4) Banerji Protocols be combined at one time for a single person.
The dosing instructions to follow are provided in this product description. No additional dosing instructions are mailed with the product order. Please save the dosing instructions from this page once your order is placed.