Banerji Protocol For Appendicitis – Acute
The remedies in this protocol will ship from two homeopathic suppliers and will arrive at different times.
- Lycopodium 200CK plus Bell. 6C, 2 pills each for 1 every every 3 hours. After there is relief, continue with two doses daily.
- Sulphur 200CK one dose once a week.
- Bell. 3C in liquid, one dose of 2 drops in a tablespoon of water, every 15 minutes given for pain until the pain stops.
- This is continued for 3 months if there is there is any recurrence of appendicitis and the treatment is then discontinued after which time the Banerji Protocol for chronic appendicitis is then used.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
We recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) test here.
Homeopathic and nutritional products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.